Less than £1 per day per server.
Our 24×7 Round-the-Clock Monitoring turns conventional IT support on its head. Rather than wait for you to notice that a system has failed – often involving time-consuming ‘systems fiddling’ on your part – our 24×7 monitoring will alert us to problems at your sites. We’ll almost always know about a systems issue before you do, so we can fix it fast and minimize your business disruption.
What is 24×7 Round-the-Clock Monitoring?
24×7 Round-the-Clock monitoring checks your critical systems. Whenever it sniffs a problem, it sends an email or SMS alert showing the exact nature of the problem directly to us. And it updates our WallChart, a large screen in our office that shows the exact status of all our Clients. We’ll see the true nature of the problem – rather than having to depend on (ahem) your best guess. That means we can fix it faster – and radically boost your overall uptime.
Every five minutes, 24×7 Monitoring will…• Check that your server is up and running.
• Check that you can connect to the internet.
• Check any or all of your Windows® Services, vital components of your server’s operating system. Services provide, well, vital services that allow you to logon to your network, access the internet, even print your work.
• Ping various network devices or remote offices that you need to do your work.
• Check TCP ports on your network, on other networks or at your ISP. If any of these ports are failing to respond, you may be unable to connect and do your job.
• Check disk space to ensure it’s below a set threshold.
• Check RAID devices to ensure that all disks are functioning correctly and data is safe.
• Check your website to ensure it’s up and running and serving your customers.
• Check other devices using SNMP.If there’s a problem, we’ll be alerted instantly so we can take specific action to resolve the issue – almost always before you know you have one.
• Problems are almost always highlighted to us before you even know you have one. Uptime is maximized.
• Alerts are routed to the right technician. He can fix it faster – and do it right the first time.