Baigent’s Information Security Services Ltd. offer a wide variety of security consultancy services designed to meet the individual needs of SME’s, public sector organisations and larger corporations who want to protect their business and enhance the overall security of their internal and external IT systems.
Our mission is to work with each business to help them to understand the risks and to minimise the threat from both internal and external cyber-attacks.
Working in Partnership
Baigent’s Information Security Services offers a personalised service tailored to meet the needs of each business. We pride ourselves on forming strong collaborative relationships with our clients as we believe that such relationships are imperative to understand best the challenges faced by any business.
Baigent’s Information Security Services benefits from over 20 years of experience in the IT industry, reinforced by a range of additional certification across the cybersecurity service discipline, including, but not limited to:
- Cyber Scheme Team Member (CSTM) Penetration Tester
- Certified Data Protection Officer (CDPO PCEB)
- GDPR Practitioner Advanced Infrastructure Hacking (NotSoSecure)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Security Testing Professional (CSTP)
- Certified Security Incident Specialist (CSIS)
- Certified Forensic Investigation Practitioner (CFIP)
The cybersecurity sector is growing and changing rapidly, and we believe that our accreditations provide the foundation to allow us to confidently offer our clients the delivery of a consistent, reliable and high-quality level service.
- Cyber Essentials – The UK Government’s Cyber Essentials Scheme focuses on the five most important technical security controls that, if they had been in place, would have stopped the majority of the successful cyber attacks over the last few years
- IASME Governance– Information Assurance management standard for the small to medium enterprise, IASME Governance is based on international standards such as ISO27001. (www.iasme.co.uk)
- Security Audit – Understand your strengths and weaknesses.
- Vulnerability Assessments – No system is 100% secure, but without assessing, how do we know where we are weak.
- Consultancy – Have our Information Security Expert help you make the secure choice
- Virtual CISO/ISO/DPO – Don’t need a full-time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO or ISO) Data Protection Officer. Let us help on retainer when needed.
(Retainer space is available)
- Company Information Security Policy Guidance and Creation – developing your IT policy according to appropriate regulations and legislation.
- Compliance – Struggling to make sense of the regulations, let us help, GDPR, Data Protection Act, DCPP, AEO, NIST 800-171…
- Information Security Awareness Training – Staff have a crucial role in protection, train to protect your business.
- Staff exit planning – How can you protect your business when key people leave?