Baigent’s Information Security Services Ltd. offer a wide variety of security consultancy services designed to meet the individual needs of SME’s, public sector organisations and larger corporations who want to protect their business and enhance the overall security of their internal and external IT systems.
Our mission is to work with each business to help them to understand the risks and to minimise the threat from both internal and external cyber attacks.
Working in Partnership
Baigent’s Information Security Services offers a personalised service, tailored to meet the needs of each business. We pride ourselves on forming strong collaborative relationships with our clients as we believe that such relationships are imperative to best understand the challenges faced by any business.
Baigent’s Information Security Services benefits from of over 19 years of experience in the IT industry, reinforced by a range of additional certification across the cyber security service discipline, including, but not limited to:
- Advanced Infrastructure Hacking (NotSoSecure)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Security Testing Professional (CSTP)
- Certified Security Incident Specialist (CSIS)
- Certified Forensic Investigation Practitioner (CFIP)
The cyber security sector is growing and changing rapidly, we believe that our accreditations provide the foundation to allow us to confidently offer our clients the delivery of a consistent, reliable and high-quality level service.
- Consultancy – Have our Information Security Expert help you make the secure choice
- Virtual CISO/ISO – Don’t need a full time Chief Information Security Officer (CISO or ISO) let us help on retainer when needed. (Retainer space is available from £650)
- Company Information Security Policy Guidance and Creation – developing your IT policy in line with appropriate regulations and legislation.
- Compliance – Struggling to make sense of the regulations let us help.
- Incident Response – How you respond matters to the outcome of an Incident.
- Information Security Awareness Training – Staff have a key role in protection, train to protect your business.
- Staff exit planning – How can you protect your business when key people leave?