Business data is a valuable asset. In many cases, it is the company. Having readily available access to that data directly affects operations, communication and customer goodwill. Today, over 70% of that data resides on computers. And there is an increasing number of threats.
- All the time more intelligent viruses, spyware, phishing and malware
- Frequent cases of file corruption, motherboard malfunctions and CPU collapses
- Common physical threats like fire, flooding, negligence and theft
- Familiar incidences of accidental file deletion and human error
Two is one, one is none
Well the accepted “back up” is 3 copies of a file these days. But you get the idea, off site is the goal. The back up is no good if your office is in ruins and your server and tapes are stuck under the rubble. Working with industry leading companies we can set you up with a cost effective solution to fit your needs and pocket.
Use the 321 rule
- At least 3 copies
- In or on 2 different formats
- 1 of those copies off site
What do you need to backup ?
- Workstation’s ?
- Laptop’s ?
- Apple Mac ?
- Windows ?
- Servers ?
- SQL Server ?
- Exchange Server ?
How do you do it now ?
Tape, USB Drive, Or do you ??
Why backup online ?
…because of performance, security and ease of management.
With traditional tape backup a restore takes time, demands constant management and is lacking in security. Similarly, ‘backing up’ to hard drive often itsn’t actually a form of backing up, it can be just a process of copying data from one device to another. There is no versioning or encryption meaning you could merely be duplicating defunct data. Online backup closes the gaps left by tape backup and hard drive copying.
It removes the hassle. (Did I change the tape ???)
- Online backup is an automatic process
- Online backup keeps data encrypted and stored offsite in secure data vaults
- Online backup provides fast file and system recovery after data loss
- Online backup is easily managed through a simple user interface
In today’s business climate, companies need focus on operations. Online backup allows companies to allocate resources in profitable areas of the business and remove the worry of data protection. On top of that, it’s quick, easy and secure.
Partnering with the best in the backup business we can get you set up with a fully managed backup solution.
- No tapes to change
- No forgetting to check the backups
- Off site
- All looked after
- Fully Encrypted (AES 256Bit)
- ISO 27001 certified data centers
- Stored in the EU (complies with EU Directive 95/46/EC)
- Piece of mind
How Much ?
From as little as £25 for 50Gb to use on as many workstations or servers per month, if you need more storage no problem ?
Give us a call and we can take care of the whole thing for you so you can get on with running your business.